Tuesday, Feb. 9th, 10 - 11 a.m.
- How to prepare for an interview
- Dressing and acting the part
- Interview do's and don'ts
Job Search for Mature Workers
Thursday, Feb. 11th, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Tips to combat misperceptions
- Keep life skills current
- Resume and interview suggestions
Computer Desktop/Job Search Overview
Tuesday, February 16th, 10 -11am
- Familiarize yourself with the computer desktop
- Navigate the Job Service website
Applicant Tracking Systems
Thursday, February 18th, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Learn what applicant tracking systems are
- Identify keywords and how to use them in your application and on your resume
Soft Skills for Job Seekers
Tuesday, February 23, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Learn what soft skills are
- Discover 10 essential soft skills every employee needs
- Keep that job you get
Effective Resumes & Cover Letters
Tues, March 1st, 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- How to make your resume and cover letter relevant to the job you want